* Where is your studio located?
~ Our studio is located at 1104A Serangoon Road, Singapore 328197. It is 2 bus stops away from Boon Keng MRT Station (towards the direction of Potong Pasir), on the right hand side of the main road. Parking is available behind the studio, enter via Beng Wan Road.
* What is your operating hours?
~ We do not have fix operating hours. All the photo sessions and meeting with clients are based on appointment basis.
* How can I make appointment with you?
~ You can make appointment through the contact form, email, call/sms/whatsapp my mobile. Email and whatsapp is our preferred mode as I travel overseas frequently.
* How long in advance do I need to book the session?
~ I am always ready to shoot but for scheduling purpose, it will be good to book at least one week in advance. I do accommodate last minute booking if I am available.
* Do I need to pay a deposit?
~ No, I trust that you will turn up!
* When do I need to make the payment and what payment mode do you accept?
~ We collect full payment on the day of the photo session in cash only.
* How soon will I get to see the photos?
~ I will send you the access code to view your photos on our online proof system within one week after the photo session. You can select and order the photos using the system. If you have chosen for packages with CD of all unedited images, we will send you the CD by post within a week after the photo session.
* How soon will I receive the album/photos?
~ About 2-3 weeks after you placed your order.
* When is a good time for maternity session?
~ Most of the maternity session are done after 32nd week of pregnancy.
* Does the package include makeup and hairstyling?
~ Professional makeup artist is available for makeup and hairstyling with an additional charges.
* How long does the photo session takes?
~ Photo shoot will takes about 2 hours. If you engage the services of our makeup artist for makeup and hair-styling, it will take an hour more.
* What should we wear?
~ Bear in mind the focus is on your belly, so wear something that can show it off – fitted tank top, tube, bikini/bra top, button shirt. In terms of color, bring at least a set of black (or dark tone) if you want to do our signature silhouette style. For your hubby, wear something that can match.
* Can my husband be included in the photo session?
~ Yes of course! You can bring your little girls or little boys as well if you have.
* Can I bring my pets along?
~ Yes, we welcome pets too!
* What else do I need to bring?
~ You can bring those little items (eg, shoes, shirts, softtoys) that you have prepare for your baby, call us if you need more ideas!
Family, Children and Baby
* Where does the photo session take place?
~ The photo session will be done in our studio. We don’t accept outdoor or location shoot for family photos at this moment.
* How long does a session take?
~ On average about an hour.
* What should we wear?
~ Something you are comfortable with and matching for the whole family.
* What else do we need to bring?
~ Milk, food, biscuit and your baby favorite toy!
* My baby is very active, are you able to photograph him/her?
~ Don’t worry, we can handle them!
* Do you pose baby?
~ Seldom, they will pose themselves!
* Do you retouch the photos?
~ I do basic retouching, color correction and enhancement but not cosmetic retouching (as in I don’t alter the shape of your face, noses etc…)